Are you the one who feels bloating as the day progress? Most of the people suffering from such issues are following the myths and misleading information usually available on social media.
3 Meal Principle:
There is no such thing that one should switch 3 meal diet to 5,6 or 7 meals a day. Usually, insulin release may cause bloating. The more times you eat, more times insulin will release and more chances of bloating will occur. Insulin may cause an inflammatory effect on the colon and we feel bloated 3 times diet which is followed since ages should be practiced along with a good water intake.
Pick your food: Usually there is a myth that healthy food doesn’t cause bloating. But the fact is even salads can cause bloating. Even cucumber is one of the foods which causes bloating to many people. Restrict that food. Ask your dietitian for other healthy options. Intake of water along with salads may cause bloating as well.
Restrict your food love: Overeating is a root cause. The more you eat, the more insulin will be triggered and more bloating will be caused. Be cautious when you are socializing at some party. Keep a tap on your food intake. Don’t overeat.
Respect Hunger: Let your body tell you that it’s time for food. Don’t eat my watch. There is always a hunger call. Eat only when you feel like.
Check your Gluten and Lactose tolerance: Its observed that many times the people develop an allergy to gluten or milk products which cause bloating. Ask your dietitian if you can get your tolerance checked. Many times tolerant people usually respond to such food and feel bloated as well. Skipping up wheat products and milk products may help you get rid of bloating
Check of best Foods that you can have to get keeps your Gut healthy and free from bloating, acidity and constipation
- Yogurt: A punch of healthy gut bacteria gives your food a best environment for digestion.
- Banana- Rich in roughage and fibers gives food a heaviness which makes your fuller and keeps gut healthy and less bloated.
- Ginger: A herb that keep metabolism strong and acid regulated.
- Whole grain cereals- Whole grain cereals helps in retaining water in intestines and keep your poop fine and minimizes the chance of constipation.
- Papaya-Helps in proper functioning of bowels and hence, betters digestion. Papaya also has anti-inflammatory properties which keep guts healthy and away from acidity.
- Coconut water- They are good for providing relief from stomach problems such as heartburn, acidity, and even ulcers.