Everything starts from belly fat! The ironical statement. Specially for the people with post pregnancy challenges, sitting job, sedentary lifestyle. The main what people face is relapse of weight gain or nit sustainable fat loss. Lack of knowledge about BMR and calorie intake usually lead to belly fat deposition.
What is reason for Belly fat?
- There is less muscles in belly region. This causes the deposition of Visceral fat. Belly is most prone region.
- When people are not aware of workout and not do it regularly.
- Incorrect Calorie intake and not following balanced diet.
- Ignorance about the food, and lack of knowledge about the food we are eating
- PCOS/PCOD (lower belly fat), thyroid and other lifestyle diseases
- Post pregnancy due to natural tendency of stomach
- Deposition of dead fat cells called cellulite
How to reduce belly fat
- Start your exercise today irrespective of your body type.
- Take a balanced diet which should contain every component of micro and macro nutrient
- Talk to your nutritionist about your energy requirement of your body. The extra calories will be stored in the form of fats and stomach is the popular site for it.
- Try reading good articles and gain knowledge about what you are eating. Stay away from myths.
- Get yourself checked for any hormonal imbalance.
- Consult your fitness expert in advance to cope up with your post pregnancy weight gain. Post pregnancy weight gain includes belly fat for sure.
- Look for cellulite deposition. Cellulite is hard to remove. Look for alternatives approaches like ultrasonication treatment do get rid of dead fat cells in belly area. (visit www.Gaganfitness.com to know more)
Gagan, who is specially working for her clients to belly fat removal is one of the leading consultants who is following all the three approaches to minimize belly fats- Diet, exercise and therapy. Gagan is also awarded as the The Best weight loss specialist along with the Best Dietitian awards ! To consult online or book an appointment click here